We take time to review gear, so you don’t have to.
Our full Product Reviews section focuses on home studio music producers and their everyday issues. We’ve got something for everyone, from the musician who has just started into the world of recording to the seasoned producer.
We’re dedicated to providing top-quality, unbiased, and honest reviews. Our philosophy is that if you give the reader as much information as possible then they can make their own decisions. We don’t want to sway or bias readers into purchasing a product by withholding vital facts. In order to do this, we take the time to research the products and when possible we buy the products and run them through the paces.
Simply select the review and get started with our guides.
- Audio Technica ATR2500x USB: Is It Worth Buying?
- Mackie CR3 Review: Great Beginner Monitors
- AKG C214 Review: A Very Versatile Mic
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Review: A Worthy Addition
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Review: More Than A Budget Mic
- Shure SM7B Review: An Iconic Mic
- Shure MV7 Review: Feature-Packed and Ready To Go
- Presonus Eris E3.5 Review: #1 in Budget Quality?
With these guides, we are confident that you will find the info you need to make the right decisions for your Home Studio.